Endeavour Ministries is a voluntary non profit charitable organization which seeks to provide for those who are in need for whatever reason – the lonely, the depressed, the ill, and those in financial difficulty.
We have been in operation now for the past 23 years and have assisted thousands of needy families with crisis assistance and counselling.
Endeavour Ministries has around 100 volunteers ranging from voluntary lawyers, dentists, teachers, counsellors, shop assistants, social workers, group leaders, cleaners, gardeners, ladies who knit warm blankets and baby clothes, cooks and waitresses, accountants, emergency accommodation caretakers and the management. Read More »
Endeavour Ministries comprises of:
- The Andrews Centre: The centre provides many services including crisis food, clothing, financial assistance, a food co-operative, community outings and events, legal and psychological counselling, support groups, no interest loans, and a community facility for other non profit groups.
- Endeavour Opportunity Shop: run by 65 volunteers.
- Endeavour Emergency Houses
- Monday and Thursday Meals: run by volunteer cooks who serve between 90 – 120 people each week.
- Andrews Centre / Gleneagles Community Garden
Great organisation serving those in need from the community within and around Endeavour Hills by the dedicated army of volunteers encouraged and led by the indomitable Judy, ably supported by Noel.
We thank God for the outreach and the joyful service by the Andrews Centre through the commitment and efforts by the various professionals (psychologists/counsellors) and the wide array of volunteers from the local churches and community.
Wonderful loving, caring organisation. I feel very lucky that I have been accepted to do volunteer work with them.