Endeavour Ministries is a voluntary non profit charitable organization which seeks to provide for those who are in need for whatever reason – the lonely, the depressed, the ill, those in financial difficulty etc. We have been in operation now for the past 22 years and have assisted thousands of needy families with crisis assistance and counselling. Endeavour Ministries has around 100 volunteers ranging from voluntary lawyers, dentists, teachers, counsellors, shop assistants, social workers, group leaders, cleaners, gardeners, ladies who knit warm blankets and baby clothes, cooks and waitresses, accountants ,emergency accommodation caretakers—and the management.
Endeavour Ministries comprises five main areas:-
1. The Andrews Centre The centre provides many services including crisis food, clothing, financial assistance, legal, & psychological counselling, , support groups, no interest loans, basis computer and basic hairdressing courses, Level 2 First Aid and a community facility for other non profit groups
2. Endeavour Opportunity Shop (run by 65 volunteers)
3. Endeavour Emergency Houses
4. Monday and Thursday Meals (run by volunteer cooks who serve between 90 & 120 people each week).
5. Andrews Centre / Gleneagles Community Garden