The Andrews Centre is very happy to be partnering with Endeavour Hills Library to host the ‘Get Ready for Reading’ program!
• Find out why reading to your baby is so important
• Learn new songs, rhymes and stories to share with your baby
• Find out how you can help your baby to get ready for learning
• Meet other families with young children
• Take home a free book and other little surprises to share when
singing and rhyming with your baby!
Parents/carers of babies from birth to two years old and their babies
Weekly, every Friday from 10.30am – 11am (during School Term)